You’re super careful about everything that goes into your body now that you’re about to become a mom. That doesn’t mean you should completely forget about what goes on the outside. Whether you need a way to keep your golden locks from turning brown, or you’re ready to master the no-makeup makeup look, these tips are for you. Hey, pregnancy doesn’t mean that you should ditch your beauty routine. You just need to change it up!
1. Hold off on hair dye completely, or until you are a bit later in your pregnancy.
2. Drink more water.
3. Postpone teeth whitening.
4. Use your kitchen to find simple solutions for cleansing and exfoliating your face.
5. Choose products wisely. Avoid anything with formaldehyde, diethanolamine, dihydroxyacetone, hydroquinone, aluminum chloride hexahydrate, parabens, or phthalates.
6. Eat right. The right foods can keep your skin glowing, your hair growing, and you looking rad.